Actors' Body Transformations For Roles


Jared Leto


After a major weight gain in the 2007 film Chapter 27, Jared Leto slimmed down drastically in 2012 for his role as a transsexual named Rayon in Dallas Buyers Club, the same movie Matthew McConaughey dropped weight for. "I waxed my entire body, including my eyebrows. I've lost a lot of weight because I'm playing a young person with AIDS," he told ETonline at the IFP Gotham Independent Film Awards. "It's been challenging but really inspiring too." Leto revealed his weight loss in a Terry Richardson photo shoot.


You're reading an article about
Actors' Body Transformations For Roles
This article
Actors' Body Transformations For Roles
can be opened in url
http://savingnewster.blogspot.com/2012/11/actors-body-transformations-for-roles.html
Actors' Body Transformations For Roles